Last Updated on March 25, 2021
McAfee Antivirus program is one of the most complete software security packages that you can invest in right now. You can browse through the various packages and bundles that are offered by McAfee on their homepage and determine which features suit your needs and requirements the best. McAfee.com/activate Antivirus has products that span across a wide range- from the basics for a personal home computer or laptop to high grade impenetrable security for large scale enterprise networks, McAfee accommodates for everyone.
By subscribing to McAfee Antivirus, you get access to a number of tools that ensure your system’s protection. You get the ability to run automated and manual scans on your local files as well as online, equip your network with a robust and dynamic firewall, manipulate parental controls to limit device usage by your kids, and even store your data on backup memory to ensure data security in the case that your system is compromised.
KEEPING TRACK OF YOUR McAfee.COM/ACTIVATE SUBSCRIPTIONS
You can purchase McAfee.com/activate Antivirus online or you can buy a package from your nearest retail store. Once you activate the program and install it onto your PC through www.McAfee.com/activate, you must know that it needs to be updated. Your subscription lasts for a limited period of time and will either be automatically renewed or will have to be manually updated to continue protecting your system. On the other hand, you may also be using multiple McAfee products or have used a different product in the past. So how can you check the status of your McAfee.com/activate subscription? Or how can you view your past and present subscriptions from McAfee?
In this guide, we will determine how you can check your McAfee.com/activate subscription on your account so that you can keep track of your updates and be aware of when your subscription is set to expire so that you are ever left unprotected.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR McAFEE.COM/ACTIVATE SUBSCRIPTION
There are two approaches that you can take to check your subscription and the license expiration date- the first is to check online on your McAfee website account, and the other is to use the McAfee application installed on your computer system.
Checking Subscription Using My Account
- On your PC, open your web browser.
- Go to the McAfee.com/activate homepage.
- Here, click on My Account and open the login page.
- Enter the credentials of the account that you used to download your McAfee Antivirus software and login.
- Once you have entered your McAfee account, go to the My Account page.
- Here, finds the name of the computer whose subscriptions you wish to view and click on it.
- You will find your current subscription to the respective McAfee product here along with the license expiration date.
Checking Subscription Using the McAfee Program
- On the Taskbar of your Windows desktop, locate the M icon that indicates McAfee Antivirus and click on it.
- In the window that opens, click on Navigation.
- Under this tab, click on the option for Subscription.
- Here, you will find the details regarding your current McAfee subscription including the license expiration date.
You can also concur the dates on your McAfee account and application- they should match. In the case that they are not matching, you should get in touch with McAfee customer service or support to report the mismatch and find a solution.